Ophthalmologist - Cleveland OH high-volume surgical practice
Euclid, OH | Full Time
Corrective Eye Center was founded in 1985 & has grown to four office locations and our own eyes-only outpatient surgical center. We are a high volume state of the art practice.
We are looking for a motivated, skilled, personable, entreprenuerial board-eligible or -certified ophthalmologist to join the two physicians & then become a partner & buy us out over mutually agreed time frames.
We perform a large volume of cataract procedures, YAG lasers, eyelid plastics, glaucoma lasers & surgery, etc. And we are ready to hand the reins over to the suitable candidate...
Cleveland is a haven for Orthodox Jews--within 5 blocks of Dr Salamon's home, there are 6+ minyanim, 4 BR/2-car garagehomes for $300K or so, eruv, kosher restaurants & there's a range of schools/yeshivas. Costs of living are lower, there's very little commuting traffic, people are friendly and warmer than the weather. But Ceveland plows, salts etc & the winters are never crippling or over-whelming & the summers are pleasant and feel like the Catskills...
People don't move away from here--they usually move back! (esp from NY)
Please note: This job is being cleared by the Job Board. When responding to this job you MUST put “Job title” in the subject line. We will not be able to process your application without it. Also, when responding to this job,please meet all the credentialsthat the employer is seeking. Only fully qualified candidate resumes will be submitted. Your resume must be accompanied by a well written cover letter.
Please note: this is not a clinical position, it is administrative. STF provides referrals and offers psycho-education workshops. No counseling takes place at Shalom Task Force.
1. Organize and present educational workshops in Boys’ High Schools with additional curriculum for Bais Midrash program. Develop and maintain contacts with school principals and Roshei Yeshiva
2. Increase school-based educational programs outside of the Greater NY area
3. Train/supervise 10 presenters for school-based programs. Coordinate in-service workshops for presenters
4. Organize parent education programs as well as college campus seminars/forums
5. Organize training programs for Chassan teachers, Rabbis, educators and other groups.
6. Create Israel Yeshiva program
7. Update school curricula as necessary.
MSW or Masters in Psychology. 2-3 years of full time post-Masters work in this field. Administrative experience. Ability to travel for presentations (reimbursed). Orthodox Jewish preferred; awareness of entire spectrum of Orthodox community essential. Knowledge of Domestic Abuse crucial.