An exciting opportunity which will allow you to incorporate your self-confidence, enthusiasm, product knowledge, creativity, and common sense, in assisting the sales process of Business to Business sales through distribution.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL SKILLS - Demonstrates innovative spirit for maintaining and growing accounts. - Listens carefully to the needs and preferences of the customer. - Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. - Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned. - Assist in the preparation of presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
Details of the job:
Assisting with the following tasks:
- Maintaining and growing current business.
- Pursuing new business opportunities.
- Working with customers to answer product related questions and provide price quotations.
- Preparing proposals and related follow up.
- Working with web and catalog distributors to insure that product portfolio is correct and up to date.
- Updating product description on various websites.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Email broadcasts to customers
- Administrating sales reports
- Internet research of current customer product showcase
- Researching and identifying potential leads
- Maintain product data pool for select customers
- Administrating mass and individual mailings
- 1-2 years business related experience (sales experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines on multiple projects.
- Pleasant attitude and phone skills
Large Daycare Network Seeking Dynamic and Assertive sesoned Enrollment Coordnator / Recruiter. Eperience a plus.
This is a key position and has growth potential. Position based in Crown Heights Brooklyn.
Candidate must be proficient in Microsof Word, Excel and be web savvy. Strong Follow Up Skills / Communication skills and Attention to detail.
This position requires candidate to be a Multi Tasker, Quantitative problem solver, posess an assertive yet charismatic and approachable personlity.
Candidate will be responsible to carry out daycare enrollment both in office and in the field. Candidate facilitates and completes the enrollment and registration process for each new child and familiy. Must have car and valid drivers license.
Oversee customer accounts, managing their needs and increasing sales
• Must be able to engage with customers, maintain relationships, and pursue new clients
• Candidates should be analytical and proficient with spreadsheets. Fluency with Microsoft Excel strongly preferred
• Fast-paced position, requiring the ability to multitask while remaining well-organized
• Although not a purely sales position, some experience in sales would be a plus
About Imagine Designs/Imagine Bridal:
We are a jewelry company located in Great Neck, NY. The commute from the Greater New York area is very easy. Transportation comes right to the office from Manhattan, Queens , New Jersey, and Long Island.